Becoming a SoHE Student

Complete the online BASS presentation 

Next Steps

Ready to declare or apply for a SoHE Major?

First-semester transfer students, and students with fewer than 60 earned GPA credits, a minimal 2.75 cumulative GPA, and now on probation in their current school/college may complete the SoHE Major Declaration form.

Higher level students must apply through the online application process

Have questions before declaring or applying?

Attend drop-in advising (Wednesday 10:00-12:00 and Thursday 1:00-3:00)