If you are a student and love Tweeting, Instagramming, blogging, and all forms of social media, or are skilled at writing, design, and communications, apply to work with us! Information on the position here:
Student Communications Assistant Position at SoHE
Seeking fun, energetic, marketing-savvy students to join UW-Madison’s School of Human Ecology communications team. Social media, website updates, graphic design, video, and other creative projects—that’s what our student employees on our Think Tank Team (T3) do on a flexible schedule to promote our school.
- Manage social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Create unique and engaging social media campaigns
- Write stories, blogs, and posts
- Design posters, brochures, and other materials
- Set up events and run errands around SoHE, the best building on campus!
- Interest in promotions
- Skilled in writing and grammar
- Reliable and organized
- Able to communicate well and work individually as well as on a team
- Knowledge of SoHE a plus
- WordPress experience a big plus!
Pay and Scheduling:
This position offers an hourly wage starting at $9, an 8-20 hour weekly based on course loads, a team-oriented work environment, and hands-on experience. The ideal candidate would be able to start in the 2018 Winter semester and stay on 2-3 additional semesters.
Email your resume, a brief cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for the position, and any graphic design, social media, and/or writing samples to T3@mail.sohe.wisc.edu
Application Deadline: December 7, 2018