Seeking fun, energetic, marketing-savvy students to join the School of Human Ecology communications team. Social media, website updates, graphic design, video, and other creative projects—that’s what our student employees do on our Think Tank Team (T3) to promote UW-Madison’s School of Human Ecology.
- Manage social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Create unique and engaging social media campaigns
- Write stories, blogs, and posts
- Design posters, brochures, and other materials
- Interest in promotions and writing
- Reliable and organized
- Able to communicate well and work individually as well as on a team
- Knowledge of the school and WordPress experience a plus
Pay and scheduling:
This position offers an hourly wage starting at $9, an 8-20 hour weekly based on course loads, a team-oriented work environment, and hands-on experience. The ideal candidate would be able to start in the 2018 Spring semester and stay on 2-3 additional semesters. Application deadline is 5pm, 2/20/18.
Email your resume, a brief cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for the position, and any graphic design, social media, and/or writing samples to the Think Tank Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing Student Support
Annual gifts provide immediately available discretionary funds that the Dean uses for recruiting and producing SoHE’s leaders of tomorrow. Individual support makes a lasting impact on the lives of our talented young scholars by turning their dreams of an excellent education into reality.
Click “All Ways Forward” to start making a difference.