Develop strategies for communicating the unique identity and value proposition that clearly and succinctly communicates SoHE’s development capacity internally and externally to garner financial and other support from alumni, industry, communities and organizations.
- Create a highly recognized SoHE brand on campus, nationally and internationally and develop a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Involve faculty/staff in advancement/stewardship and alumni engagement activities (e.g., development workshops, incentive programs, faculty-alumni engagement, etc.).
- Develop robust annual giving program to achieve 25% participation rate (e.g., senior class giving, matching, young alumni giving programs).
- Seek major gift to name the School of Human Ecology, deanship endowment, launch legacy campaign, and complete 100 Women Wall of Honor Campaign.
- Seek opportunities for named centers, chairs, professorships, and partnerships with corporations.
- Involve Board of Visitors and key donors strategically for devising and implementing strategic plans.
- Partner with the UW Foundation and UW Alumni Association for advancement purposes.
- Book/market value of SoHE endowments
- Number of 100 Women of Honor
- Number of endowed professorships and named programs/centers
- Number of the amount of financial support from corporations
- Percent of alumni giving rate
- Number of gifts and amount of annual funds raised
- Number of faculty involved in development activities