Form strong relationships with all students while in SoHE and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with all career alumni.
- Develop a systematic plan for keeping track of alumni (e.g., database, contact management/CRM/Buckynet, LinkedIn).
- Host a small number of regular signature events to bring alums to campus for events, speaking engagements, and awards.
- Target a small number of cities (e.g., Milwaukee, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis) that are connected to major industries (e.g., design, retailing) for an annual or biennial alumni-student development networking event.
- Foster alumni community development via LinkedIn, e-newsletter, and social media.
- Begin developing a sense of alumni community among current students; work
closely with student ambassadors and student leaders.
- 100% tracking of future grads
- Increased percentage of career alumni contact info
- Measure satisfaction and participation of targeted events.
- Measure number of alumni at hosted employment, service presentations.
- Increased distribution numbers of digital and hard-copy communications