Recruit and retain an optimal number of highly qualified students for all majors in SoHE.
- Establish clear roles for the provision of student academic and career services among Student Academic Affairs (SAA), departments, and other SoHE and campus units and identify a point person (existing or new) to lead and coordinate these activities.
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment plan (web & promotion material, partnership with admissions office) and enrollment plan (enrollment target, common application deadline).
- Develop a comprehensive plan for pathways to career success for all SoHE students with a school-wide “student development” committee to coordinate career, professional development, and experiential learning opportunities across the school and in collaboration with other campus career units.
- Expand enrollments in core SoHE breadth courses in each department.
- Expand and strengthen the SoHE Faculty Mentor Program in all majors, and provide faculty with recognition and incentive for engaging in student mentoring program (e.g., research or creative scholarly activities).
- Number of top quality high school, transfer, and on-campus students who apply to a SoHE Major
- Number of students who successfully complete their programs in a timely manner
- Number of students who are successfully placed in relevant jobs and/or post-graduate endeavors