Develop the Dean’s Team into a High Performing Organization providing all our SoHE partners with excellent operational services to facilitate the accomplishment of SoHE’s strategic goals.
- Develop the Human Ecology Administrative Team (HEAT) into a high performing unit that delivers excellent operational services to all of our SoHE partners to effectively and efficiently achieve SoHE strategic goals.
- Empower every SoHE member to develop a clear sense of his or her career objectives and responsibilities and to instill in all a commitment to creating a satisfying workplace and high-performing organization.
- Reward high-performing and committed employees with competitive salaries and career-growth opportunities through a consistent and fair annual performance review and feedback system as well as professional development opportunities.
- Achieve an optimal balance (with respect to meeting the strategic goals) between the centralization and decentralization of operational and administrative structure.
- Review and develop faculty and staff governance document to reduce time commitment by faculty and staff, while meeting the goals of the governance.
- Build team spirit and work collaboratively to achieve a seamless pipeline for functions among different units to achieve school goals. See an example below.
- % of employees with an updated position description and annual performance review and career development plan
- % of benefits-eligible employees vs. part-time, temporary employees
- Level of financial compensation
- % of employees who have achieved career progression
- Retention rate and level of employee satisfaction