To empower every SoHE member to develop a clear sense of his or her career objectives and responsibilities, and to instill in all a commitment to creating a satisfying workplace and high-performing organization.
- Develop academic and administrative staffing strategies that will allow schools/units to meet strategic goals within the limited financial resources.
- Enhance the SoHE’s human-capital capacity by creating a clear road map to success for each employee.
- Reward high-performing and committed employees with competitive salaries and career-growth opportunities.
- Develop operational-excellence strategies that will enable all categories of employees to use time and effort most efficiently to achieve high productivity.
- Foster team spirit and a collective sense of community
- Percentage of employees with an updated position description and annual performance review and career development plan
- Percentage of benefits-eligible employees vs. part-time, temporary employees
- Level of financial compensation
- Percentage of employees who have achieved career progression
- Retention rate and level of employee satisfaction