Threads 2019: Point of Muse
Inspired by the past, influencing the future
Sunday April 28th
Madison Masonic Center, 301 Wisconsin Ave.
Show times: 3 pm and 6 pm
Tickets available here after March 1st
Model and Performer Auditions:
- Saturday February 23rd @ Memorial Union 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday March 2nd @ Memorial Union 11:30pm to 2:30pm
Room to be announced. Check Today in the Union.
- A pair of flats and a pair of heels that you feel comfortable walking in
- Some water and snacks (you may be waiting around for a little bit)
- Wear more fitted clothing, things that you can easily walk in! We ask that you try to wear solid colors such as black or white!
No modeling experience is required, all are welcome!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
The Threads Fashion Show is an annual celebration showcasing student work from the Textiles and Fashion Design Program in the School of Human Ecology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This large-scale design and fashion event is produced with the collaborative participation of students across the campus. With music, lights, performance and runway, Threads seeks to engage the Madison community in the excitement and appreciation of contemporary design.
Questions? Reach out to us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow the event on social media!