CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Change of address can be changed on the Personal Information at my.wisc.edu portal
PVL HIRE FORM
SOHE POSITION VACANCY LISTING FORM (PVL) – Send completed form to Ethel Herbrand in the Business Office.
- Student Hourly Hire Forms or Graduate Assistant Hire Forms should submitted to Ethel Herbrand in the Business Office. Once the hire form is received, the Business Office will enter the student into the payroll system and verify whether or not they need to complete the I-9 process (may not have to if the student is already a UW employee).
- If the I-9 process needs to be completed, the student will get an email with instructions on how to complete the I-9 process with a web link to complete the first step of the process online. The first step must be completed no later than the student’s start date.
- The student will then need to come into the Business Office to present their original ID documents (not copies) to Ethel. The I-9 instructions will let them know which forms of ID are acceptable. This step has to be completed within 3 days of the start date.
FACULTY ACADEMIC STAFF HIRING FORMS
Completed forms should be submitted to Ethel Herbrand in the Business Office at least two weeks prior to the start date.
- Faculty Academic Staff Hiring Form
- Zero dollar Appointment – Complete sections A and B of the SoHE Academic Staff Hiring Form
REQUEST TO BE AWAY FROM CAMPUS
Complete this link when requesting leave.
Faculty and Academic Staff need to complete monthly leave reports (yellow sheet). If you didn’t receive a yellow sheet you can find your monthly leave report in the time and attendance app in My UW Portal.