Are You Interested in Becoming Affiliated with the Center?
Affiliations allow a faculty member, staff member, graduate student, or community member to be associated with the Center for Child and Family Well-Being. All UW system faculty, graduate students, and staff are eligible. Other researchers, professionals, and community members are eligible for affiliate status provided that they maintain a substantial connection with the activities of the Center or are part of funded projects. Affiliates have three-year terms which may be renewed using the same process as used for new affiliates.
Benefits of Affiliation
There are many benefits of affiliation with the Center for Child and Family Well-Being including:
- Priority for access to the Frances and Elliot Lehman Family Research Center in Nancy Nicholas Hall
- Research and outreach funding when available and appropriate
- Publications of the Center and website as well as use of editorial services
- Invitations to Center-related events and activities
- Training and professional development
- Opportunities to conduct field research and intervention
- Space on our website devoted to the affiliate’s projects associated with the Center
Becoming an Affiliate
Please fill out the form below. In addition, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org