Sessions cover SoHE curriculum requirements, what makes Human Ecology unique, career options, and how to apply or declare a SoHE major.
Students will work with advisors to review DARS reports/curriculum checksheets and ask individual questions in the second half of the session.
Freshmen and first-semester transfer students will be eligible to declare a SoHE major at the end of the session.
Becoming a SoHE Student (BASS) Workshops
Interior Architecture and Textiles & Fashion Design are not covered in BASS workshops. Students interested in those majors should call 608-262-2608 to set up an appointment with an advisor.
Registration is required. Sessions meet in Room 2235 Nancy Nicholas Hall unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday, September 5th from 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Friday, September 15th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm (Room 4235 Nancy Nicholas Hall)
- Friday, September 22nd from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Friday, October 6th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Friday, October 20th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Friday, November 3rd from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Friday, November 10th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Friday, November 17th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Friday, December 1st from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Please contact the Student Academic Affairs & Career Development Office (SAA), 608-262-2608 or email@example.com.