Sessions cover SoHE curriculum requirements, what makes Human Ecology unique, career options, and how to apply or declare a SoHE major.
Students will work with advisors to review DARS reports/curriculum checksheets and ask individual questions in the second half of the session.
Freshmen and first-semester transfer students will be eligible to declare a SoHE major at the end of the session.
Becoming a SoHE Student (BASS) Workshops
Interior Architecture and Textiles & Fashion Design are not covered in BASS workshops. Students interested in those majors should call 608-262-2608 to set up an appointment with an advisor.
Registration is required. Sessions meet in Room 2235 Nancy Nicholas Hall.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for a Spring 2018 Workshop.
- Friday, January 26th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Friday, February 2nd from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Friday, February 16th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Friday, March 2nd from 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Friday, March 16th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Friday, April 6th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Friday, April 13th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Friday, April 20th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Friday, April 27th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Please contact the Student Academic Affairs & Career Development Office (SAA), 608-262-2608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.