Thursday, June 25 – Friday, August 7, 2015
- An exhibition of current work by students and alumni of SoHE.
Friday, September 18 – Sunday, November 15, 2015
- An experiential exhibition by Wei Dong, University of Wisconsin-Madison Professor of Interior Architecture, that immerses visitors in a multi-sensory, spatial experience of feng shui.
Friday, December 4 – Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Third and fourth year Design Studies students present their portfolios for critical review as part of this degree program.
Friday, January 22 – Sunday, February 21, 2016
- A showcase of new work from recent faculty hires of the Design Studies department at University of Wisconsin-Madison. The show encompasses the breadth of the department through the diverse work of Marianne Fairbanks and Kevin Ponto.
Thursday, March 3 – Sunday, March 20, 2016
- A showcase of MFA graduate student work from the Design Studies department of the School of Human Ecology at University of Wisconsin-Madison. On view are works from current graduate students in the Design Studies Program. The work will include apparel, textile design and installation art.
Friday, April 1 – Friday, April 22, 2016
- A juried exhibit of UW Madison student work created Spring 2015–Spring 2016 in classes such as Graphic, Interior, Textile, Apparel, Furniture, Theatre, Design, and Landscape Architecture.
Thursday, April 28 – Friday, May 13, 2016
- Mrozinski and Frantal exhibit the culmination of their graduate work as they petition for a Master of Fine Art Degree
Saturday, May 21 – Saturday, August 13, 2016
- This exhibition of handwoven garments from the Mexican state of Oaxaca explains the evolution of a traditional woman’s garment called a huipil (pronounced wee-PEAL). Masters of Science Candidate Carolyn Jenkinson traces the history of this ancient garment from its traditional function and aesthetic to its contemporary form.