Because we care – we act!
Give now at www.giving.wi.gov
To all our fellow Human Ecologists:
It’s time to sign up for Partners in Giving once again. For 45 years, Partners in Giving has allowed Wisconsin state employees to make a difference by supporting hundreds of local, state, national, and international charities that have met rigorous screening criteria.
Last year, several units in SoHE had 100% participation rates in Partners in Giving. This year, we are aiming for 100% participation rates across all units in the school!
You can enroll in monthly payroll deduction of any amount or make a one-time donation. You can make a general “umbrella” contribution to all participating charities or direct your contribution to any particular cause you feel especially passionate about. It only takes a minute! Click here to make your gift now or contact one of the committee members and we can walk you through. If you prefer to make your gift in person, stop by the Dean’s Suite [ 2135 ] and Deb Olson can assist.
In terms of participation rates, SoHE has been a campus leader for many years. We plan to continue that tradition again this year. Any gift size counts. Be a Partner in Giving today!
Thank you for your contribution to the community!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the SoHE Partners in Giving Team noted below:
- Allie Barringer, HDFS Graduate Student email@example.com
- Emily Keepman, Student Services Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Kitts, Financial Specialist email@example.com
- Robert Nix, Associate Professor, Human Development & Family Studies firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Olson, Dean’s Administrative Assistant email@example.com
- Linda Zwicker, Advancement and Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
PS – if you run into any questions about logging in please contact any of our committee members, we are here to help! For those who were expecting a paper form to make your gift those are available with Deb Olson in the dean’s office.