- Application available online = April 1
- Application Deadline = April 30
- Admission Decision = Early June
- Completion or in progress of completing the Phase 1 coursework DS 120, DS 220, DS 130, DS 252, and DS 501.
- Students will choose a selection of projects from DS 120, DS 220, and DS 501 to be evaluated by the department. No more than 5 projects will be accepted and all projects will need to be digitally submitted.
- Optional: 200 word essay for special considerations
The review of applications is a holistic process and will evaluate design projects, overall GPA, and design studies GPA. The faculty of design studies courses will also be providing the department a detailed evaluation of the student’s performance in the classroom, which include quality of design projects, attendance, peer evaluations, written assignments, exams, and participation.