Conference room reservations may be made by full-time SoHE faculty and staff using the online EMS Online Reservation System.
Certain areas of the school, such as Elizabeth Holloway Schar Hall, the third floor Concourse, third floor Roof Terrace, and the Link are NOT available through the online reservation system. All requests for these spaces will have to be reviewed by BITS or the Dean’s office.
- Most conference rooms in the building are locked. Full-time faculty and staff may request conference room keys through BITS in room 1116
- Each room has a standard furniture layout and dedicated AV technology
- The faculty or staff member reserving the room is responsible for making sure the room is left in a clean and usable state for the next reservation
- After-hour or weekend events must be cleared with BITS staff by emailing email@example.com
- If you have questions about technology support for your meeting or trouble booking online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that certain rooms (including 2211, 2235, and 4198) are prioritized as classrooms over event or meeting spaces. Reservation made prior to classroom scheduling may cause conflicts. For high-profile events, using room 1199 or Elizabeth Holloway Schar Hall would be best to avoid conflicts.