Conference room reservations may be made by full-time SoHE faculty and staff using the online EMS Online Reservation System.
Certain areas of the school, such as Plenary Hall, the third floor Concourse, third floor Roof Terrace, and the Link are NOT available through the online reservation system. All requests for these spaces will have to be reviewed by the Dean’s office. To request the fifth floor Plenary Hall, email Sue Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org. For for the main entry Link and third floor terrace, email John Hilgers at email@example.com.
- Most conference rooms in the building are locked. Full-time faculty and staff may request conference room keys through BITS in room 1116
- Each room has a standard furniture layout and dedicated AV technology
- The faculty or staff member reserving the room is responsible for making sure the room is left in a clean and usable state for the next reservation
- After-hour or weekend events must be cleared with BITS staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about technology support for your meeting or trouble booking online, contact email@example.com
Please note that certain rooms (including 2211, 2235, and 4198) are prioritized as classrooms over event or meeting spaces. Reservation made prior to classroom scheduling may cause conflicts. For high-profile events, using room 1199 or Plenary would be best to avoid conflicts.