Date(s) - 01/31/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Nancy Nicholas Hall
Drop in for a quick 10 minute appointment with a career advisor to have your resume reviewed for the spring recruiting season and All-Campus Career & Internship Fair!
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should have your resume reviewed by an advisor:
- Advisors know what employers are looking for.
- A fresh set of eyes can catch simple errors that might land you in the “No” pile.
- Advisors can tell you how you can market your experience more effectively.
- Discover ways your resume can differentiate you from others at the career fair.
- Rapid Resume Review Clinics are your best bet for getting your resume reviewed during a busy time of year!
No appointment needed. Simply drop in to room 1199 Nancy Nicholas Hall any time on Wednesday, January 30th from 10:30 a.m. – noon or Thursday, January 31st from 1:00-2:30 p.m.