This optional Portfolio Submission is only for new prospective students applying to UW-Madison with the intended major of Textiles and Fashion Design (TFD). Submissions are reviewed periodically by TFD faculty to contribute to a more holistic decision by the Office of Admissions.
All Portfolio Submissions must:
- Include 8-12 images, in focus, well-composed and clearly showing your creative work
- Minimum of four hand-created works in any media (textiles, fashion, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, etc.)
- Submit a single pdf file, merging all images, and no larger than 5MB
- Name file “Lastname-Firstname-TFD Portfolio ID” (e.g., Jensen-Rachel-TFD Portfolio)
- When uploading you will be required to enter your email address and for File Description enter “Portfolio”.