SoHE Candidate Talks
Faculty Position: Integrated Extension – Family and Financial Well-Being in Middle and Later Life
Contact: Libby Bestul, Outreach Specialist
Please join Search Committee members Lauren Papp, Michael Collins, Peggy Olive, and Clif Barber in meeting the three finalists for the integrated Extension position in Family and Financial Well-Being in Middle and Later Life (PVL# 79387). These individuals will be visiting during the first two weeks in December, and all are invited to attend their public presentations in Plenary Hall, 5th floor of Nancy Nicholas Hall:
- Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2:30 – 3:30: Andrea Swenson, a doctoral candidate in Human Development at Virginia Tech who will complete her degree in May 2015
- Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2 – 3 pm: Kristin Litzelman earned a doctoral degree from UW-Madison’s Department of Population Health Sciences in 2013, and is currently a Cancer Prevention Fellow at the National Cancer Institute
- Friday, December 12, 9 – 10 am: Katie Nelson is a doctoral student in the Department of Psychology at the University of California, Riverside, and will complete her degree in June 2015.
Director/Curator Position: PVL#80521
Contact: Roberto Rengel, chair, Design Studies
Please join the Search Committee in meeting the finalists for the Director/Curator of TREO (Helen Louise Allen Textile Collection, Ruth Davis Design Gallery, Ruth Ketterer Harris Library) and attending their public presentations in Plenary Hall, 5th floor of Nancy Nicholas Hall:
- Tuesday November 25: Sherry Harlacher, Director, Denison Museum, Denison University, OH
- Tuesday December 2, 12:45 – 1:45 pm: Nancy Feldman, Art History Professor, School of the Arts Institute of Chicago
- Thursday December 4, 12:45 -1:45 pm Cristin McNight Sethi, Curatorial Research Consultant, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, Department of Indian and Himalayan Art
SoHE Calendar of Events
In the news
Dean Soyeon Shim quoted in this article regarding new campus policy about bullying.